- 69% of respondents own their homes but none had their homes appraised by an appraiser who demonstrated any knowledge of the value of renewable energy features
- 7% of respondents have homes with renewable energy features but 0% found an appraiser who had knowledge of how to value renewable energy features
- The average number of years the respondents lived in their existing homes is 8.5 yrs
- 49% of respondents have looked for homes with renewable energy features but 82% of these respondents say that is difficult to very difficult to find homes that have renewable energy features
- Do you own or rent your home?
- How many years have you been in your home? _____________
- Do you have renewable energy features such as solar PV, solar thermal, net zero/off grid?
- If Yes, have you had your home appraised?
- If Yes, were you able to find an appraiser who understands the value of renewable energy features?
- Have you looked for homes that have renewable energy features such as solar PV, solar thermal, wind power, net zero/off grid?
- How easy is it to find homes with renewable energy features such as the ones previously mentioned?
Very Easy | Moderately Easy | Easy | Difficult | Moderately Difficult | Very Difficult
104 Eastern Iowans who are from the 42 Zip codes (below), stopped by for FREE popcorn and a tour of the Imagine Energy Trailer